เทียนไขถั่วเหลือง กลิ่น Afterfallwaxvalley
เทียนไขถั่วเหลือง กลิ่น Afterfall
Afterfall Blend is inspired by the quote “sky after rains, always be beautiful”. The finest combination between the herbal tone of holy basil, relaxing scent of lavender, adding with the citrus tone of bergamot and orange, to create the after raining atmosphere.
“Sky after rain, always be beautiful”, we always hear this short quote. So we might not deeply understand this quote until we faced life’s obstacles. Upward and downward are combined as the cycle of life to let us learn from the experience, dance in the rain and wait for the new light of shining life.
There is the inspiration of Afterfall Blend, the rainy seasonal blend. The finest combination between the herbal tone of holy basil, relaxing scent of lavender, adding with the citrus tone of bergamot and orange, to create the after raining atmosphere in the travel tin series which can make atmosphere yours everywhere you can go. Joy to the moment and get ready for the sky after rain, that is always beautiful.
Blend: Afterfall (Holy Basil, Lavender, Bergamot, Orange)
Atmosphere: After Rain
Series: Travel Tin
Lighting time: approx. 18 hours per candle
Made from 100% of natural soy wax with double cotton wick. Light cleanly, better scent and eco-friendly. Blending with premium grade of essential oil and fragrance oil. No chemical and dyes added.
Wax Valley Candle Co. is handcrafted & hand-poured soy wax candle maker, lover and supplier with “makes atmosphere yours” intention.
• For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to ensure an even melt in future use
• Always ensure wicks remain upright when burning. Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass and always light both wicks if applicable
• Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn. Black residue may transfer if wicks are not trimmed
• Remove any residue with a clean, wet cloth when candle is unlit
• Always sit candle on a stable, fire resistant surface whilst burning
• Do not use lid to extinguish candle
• Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
• Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains at bottom of glass
• Do not move candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
• Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended and avoid burning in crafty areas such as windows or fans